Hindi Scholarship Scheme West Bengal 2021-22 Application Form, Last Date, Eligibility, Scholarship Amount available here.
Another Scholarship Scheme offered by Govt. of West Bengal is Hindi Scholarship Scheme. This article contains complete details regarding WB Hindi Scholarship Scheme. Students can check eligibility criteria and apply for this scholarship. Only students come from West Bengal can submit the application form.
Hindi Scholarship Scheme West Bengal 2021-22 – Apply Online
- Hindi Scholarship Scheme West Bengal 2021-22 – Apply Online
- How To Apply For Hindi Scholarship Scheme West Bengal
Department of Higher Education, Science and Technology and Biotechnology, Government of West Bengal invites students to apply for Hindi Scholarship Scheme 2021-22. The scholarship aims to promote Hindi education in the non-hindi speaking state such as West Bengal. The Scholarship Scheme is meant for students who are studying at higher secondary, graduation, post-graduation, and research (M.Phil, Ph.D. or M Litt. etc) in any institute of West Bengal.
Students can fill WB Hindi Scholarship Online Form through the official website. Through this scholarship scheme, the government wants to encourage the Hindi Language in the state. So, all the students who are studying Hindi as a subject can apply for this scholarship. Here we provide complete details of West Bengal Hindi Scholarship 2021-22. So, students can check the given below article and then apply for the scholarship.
|Name of Scholarship||Hindi Scholarship Scheme West Bengal|
|Provided By||Department of Higher Education, Science and Technology and Biotechnology|
|Last Date For Application Form||Last Week of December|
|Application Form Mode||Offline|
Hindi Scholarship Scheme West Bengal Rewards
The government provides this scholarship to a total of 239 students. Here we provide a scholarship amount as per your education level.
|Education Level||Scholarship Amount|
|For Higher secondary||Rs. 300 per month to 143 students|
|For Graduation (UG)||Rs. 500 per month to 72 students.|
|For Post-Graduation (PG) as well as Research||Rs. 1000 per month to 24 students.|
Eligibility Criteria For West Bengal Hindi Scholarship
- Applicant must belong to the non-Hindi speaking state.
- And also permanent residence of West Bengal.
- Students must have passed Madhyamik, higher secondary, graduation, post-graduation or any other equivalent degree in the same year of application.
- Candidate should have taken admission in any recognized full-time course with Hindi as the sole subject or as one of the combination subjects.
- Students who scored at least 60% marks in the last examination.
- Candidate must be passed the previous exam first attempt.
- The student having Hindi as one of the subject in the respective course are eligible.
- Candidates studying in the B.Ed or B.T Course, having both methods and content of teaching Hindi are eligible.
- Students who registered themselves for the study of MPhil or Ph.D. or M Litt in Hindi language and literature are also eligible.
Who Are Not Eligible For Scholarship ?
- Students belonging to West Bengal but are living in any Hindi speaking states are not eligible.
- Applicants preparing for any private examination or are willing to pursue studies through correspondence are not eligible.
- Students preparing for two courses simultaneously will be eligible only when one of the subjects in both courses will be Hindi.
How To Apply For Hindi Scholarship Scheme West Bengal
Students have to apply for this scholarship through offline mode.
- Firstly, students have to collect scholarship application form office or post.
- If you want to obtain an application form from the office, then visit below address.
Scholarship & Stipend Section of Education, Directorate, West Bengal,
Bikash Bhaban, North Block, 9tn Floor,
Note- Applicant must carry the original mark sheets for reference. (Necessary).
- Or students can send an envelope containing a stamp of Rs. 5 to the above mentioned address with an attested photocopy of the mark sheet.
- Now fill the application form using correct details.
- Send this fully filled application form to the above address.
Selection Process For Hindi Scholarship West Bengal
The official authorities will select students after receiving all application forms. The Selection Criteria based on Merit. So, shortlisted students for this scholarship will be based on Merit.
Important Dates For Scholarship
All the students must have to send an application form to the department before the last date. The Last Date of Hindi Scholarship Scheme 2021-22 is the Last Week of December.
|National Portal Scholarship||Nabanna Scholarship|
|Minority Scholarship||TSP Scholarship|
|Ishan Uday Scholarship||OBC Scholarship|
|Post Matric Scholarship||Chief Minister Scholarship|
|Inspire Scholarship||Bikash Bhavan Scholarship|
|Sitaram Jindal Scholarship||Jagdish Chandra Bose Scholarship|
|HDFC Scholarship||Jio Scholarship|
|Prerana Scholarship||SC Scholarship|
|Chief Minister Relief Fund Scholarship||Sikshashree Scholarship|
|JM Sethia Scholarship||Madhyamik Scholarship|
|ECSS Scholarship||GP Birla Scholarship|
|Priyamvada Birla Scholarship||WBSED Scholarship|
|NMMS Scholarship||Maulana Azad Scholarship|
|Nasnation Scholarship||Pre Matric Scholarship|
|SVMCM Scholarship||SC ST OBC Scholarship|
|MOMA Scholarship||Indian Oil Scholarship|
|Single Girl Child Scholarship||pfms.nic.in Scholarship|
|MCM Scholarship||HP Udaan Scholarship|
Complete Details given here are based on official details. If you get help from this article, share with your friends. You can also comment queries in below comment section. www.jankalyanportal.in