www.iay.nic.in – IAY 2021 List Online – Indira Awas Yojana Beneficiary New List 2021-22. Check IAY New List 2021 Download – pmayg.nic.in .
IAY 2021 Beneficiary New List Online – iay.nic.in [PMAYG List]
- 1 IAY 2021 Beneficiary New List Online – iay.nic.in [PMAYG List]
- 2 Indira Awas Yojana 2021-22 New List – pmayg.nic.in
- 3 How To Check IAY Beneficiary List 2021 – iay.nic.in
iay.nic.in 2021-22 List – Indira Awas Yojana or Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana Gramin Beneficiary List 2021-2022 released. Check IAY Beneficiary New List 2021-22 through official link available here. Ministry of Rural Development offered house to people who belongs to BPL. People can check Indira Awas Yojana 2021 New List Online through direct link givn here. Read more details regarding IAY 2021-22 List in below article.
इंदिरा आवास योजन 2021 लिस्ट ऑफिसियल वेबसाइट rhreporting.nic.in पर उपलब्ध है. जो भी परिवार BPL लिस्ट में आते है. वो सभी अपना नाम IAY 2021 लिस्ट में चेक कर सकते है. प्रधानमंत्री ग्रामीण आवास योजना 2021-22 लिस्ट आप इस आर्टिकल में उपलब्ध लिंक से भी चेक कर सकते है |
Indira Awas Yojana 2021-22 New List – pmayg.nic.in
IAY – Indira Awas Yojana launched in 1985 and in the year 2016 Government of India hanged yojana name to [PMAY-G] Pradhan Mantri Gramin Awas Yojana. PMAYG / IAY is managed by Ministry of Rural Development. People who belongs to Scheduled Castes/Scheduled Tribes, untied bonded employees, minorities & non-SC/ST rural family and come under BPL. Can get benefits of central government yojana. People get house to live under this scheme. Government will provide Rs. 1.2 Lakh for construction of house in Plain Rural area and Rs.1.3 Lakh for the hilly area.
Indira Awas Yojana Yojana Objective
- Government of India wants to provide homes to poor families.
- Through this yojana Govt. wants to fulfill Target to provide “House For All” till 2022.
- Govt. Provide support during the construction of houses in rural areas.
IAY 2021-22 New List Details
|Name of Scheme||Indira Awas Yojana / Pradhan Mantri Gramin Awas Yojana|
|Scheme under||Central Government Scheme|
|Department Name||Zila Gram Vikas Adhikari / District Rural Development Authority DRDA|
|IAY 2021 New List||Available Here|
How To Check IAY Beneficiary List 2021 – iay.nic.in
Citizens can check IAY New List through online mode. Follow below steps to check Indira Awas Yojana New List 2021-22.
- First of all the citizens have to visit the official website of IAY i.e iay.nic.in .
- Now click on “Stakeholders” tab.
- Click on “IAY/PMAYG Beneficiary” link.
- A new page will open. Enter here Registration Number and click on Submit.
- Now your complete details will appear on the screen.
- State Name
- District Name
- Block Name
- Panchayat Name
- Village Name
- Beneficiary Name
- Personal Details
- Bank Details
- House Site Details
- Sanction and Completion Details
About Indira Awas Yojana
Indira Awaas Yojana is essentially a public housing scheme for the houseless poor families and those living in dilapidated and kutcha houses with a component for providing house sites to the landless poor as well. The scheme is designed to enable Below Poverty Line (BPL) households identified by the community through Gram Sabhas following criteria suggested for such identification from time to time, to build their houses or get house sites with financial and technical assistance from the Government.
Indira Awas Yojana Amount
- Rs.120000/- for House in Plain Area.
- Rs.130000/- for house in Hilly States and troublesome areas & IAP districts.
|IAY List||Click Here|
Complete Details given here are based on official details. If you get help from this article, share with your friends. You can also comment queries in below comment section.
- [PMAY] Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana New List 2021 – pmay.nic.in Indra Awas Yojana List
- [Free Gas Cylinder] Pradhan Mantri Ujjwala Yojana 2021 – Registration, New List
- [सब्सिडी] PM AC Yojana 2021 Online Application – Book, Register & Buy Online
- [Online Registration] Pradhan Mantri Fasal Bima Yojana 2021 – Last Date, Form PDF, List
- [Online Registration] Pradhan Mantri Kisan Pension Yojana – Rs. 3000 Scheme [PMKPY]