Jai Johar Bandhu Prakalpa Pension Scheme 2020 West Bengal – Application Form, List, Eligibility. Apply For West Bengal Pension Scheme For SC/ ST – Jai Johar Bandhu Prakalpa Scheme. Today in this article we will provide complete information regarding Jai Johar Bandhu Prakalpa Scheme in West Bengal. All the readers who think that they are eligible for this Pension Scheme 2020 can read eligibility, benefits of this scheme.
Jai Johar Bandhu Prakalpa Pension Scheme 2020 in West Bengal
- Jai Johar Bandhu Prakalpa Pension Scheme 2020 in West Bengal
- About Jai Johar Bandhu Prakalpa Scheme West Bengal
- How To Apply For Jai Johar Bandhu Prakalpa Pension Scheme – Online Registration
The Jai Johar Bandhu Prakalpa Pension Scheme has been launched by the West Bengal Government. The Jai Johar Bandhu Prakalpa Scheme 2020 is started to help the socially backward society of West Bengal. The Bandhu Prakalpa Scheme is launched for the poor society of the State. The Jai Johar Scheme 2020 has been launched by the Government to raise the social status of poor people. The Jai Johar Bandhu Prakalpa Scheme 2020 in West Bengal is taking the state towards the development.
|Name of Scheme||Jai Johar Bandhu Prakalpa Pension Scheme|
|State Covered||West Bengal|
|Launched By||CM Mamata Banerjee|
|Announced By||Amit Mitra|
|Scheme Announced On||February 2020|
|Date of Starting||Starting Soon|
|Applicable Category||Aged SC/ST Category|
|Aim of Scheme||Provide Financial Help|
About Jai Johar Bandhu Prakalpa Scheme West Bengal
The Jai Johar Bandhu Prakalpa Scheme 2020 has been launched for the poor and Backward Society of West Bengal. There are many purposes that are introduced under the scheme these are listed below.
- Development Of Social Backward Society – Under the scheme, the Socially Backward Society gets a better livelihood and they also financially help raise the development of the society and lead to the development of the country.
- Pension Amount – the scheme also provides a pension system that is very helpful to the aged person of society. A fixed amount of money is given to a particular society. This is the main part of the scheme announced by the finance minister.
- Budget Allocation – the budget for the scheme has been passed by Rs 2500 crore under which many projects including pension projects are covered.
- Payment Mode – The payment mode for the pension and other financial help is provided directly into the bank.
- Offering Social Security – the Scheme provides the social security that is the scheme provides the financial security and social security needed to social security.
Benefits of Jai Johar Bandhu Prakalpa Scheme
- All the beneficiaries of the Jai Johar Bandhu Scheme will get Rs. 1000 per month as the pension amount.
- Agricultural Income Tax for the tea gardens will be rejected by the government for the next two financial years 2020-21 and 2021-22.
- The state government also provides Free electricity to consumers with quarterly consumption of up to 75 units.
Eligibility Criteria for Jai Johar Bandhu Prakalpa Scheme
The citizens who are looking for the Jai Johar Bandhu Prakalpa Scheme should have set eligibility criteria in order to remove the illegal practice. This scheme also provides the security that the money is going in the right hand. So check the eligibility and apply for the scheme. The eligibility criteria are as follows.
- The candidate should belong to the West Bengal.
- The applicant should belong to the Social Backward society.
- Age taken by the scheme is different for each different backward society the candidate should fall under the age group fixed by the scheme.
- The applicant should have a bank account in the recognized bank of the state.
- The annual income of the society should be less than 1 lakh.
Documents Needed for West Bengal Pension Scheme For SC/ST
The documents required for Jai Johar Bandhu Prakalpa Scheme are listed below
- Residential Proof
- ID Proof
- Caste Certificate
- Income Certificate
- Age Certificate
- Ration Card
- Bank Account
How To Apply For Jai Johar Bandhu Prakalpa Pension Scheme – Online Registration
The candidate needs to know the way for the application of the Jai Johar Bandhu Prakalpa Pension Scheme. The steps which should be followed to fill the for the scholarship are as follows:
- Candidate should visit the official website of the Jai Johar Bandhu Prakalpa Scheme.
- Now select the registration from the home page.
- Visit fill the application form for the scheme.
- Upload the asked scanned documents.
- Take the hard copy of the application form.
Note – Online Application Form for Pension Scheme will be open soon. Stay connected with us for latest updates.
Complete Details given here are based on official details. If you get help from this article, share with your friends. You can also comment queries in below comment section. www.jankalyanportal.in