scholarships.gov.in Login – National Scholarship Portal 2021-22 Registration. Fill NSP Application Form 2021-2022 Before Last Date. India’s Official Government Scholarship Portal – National Scholarship Portal. Check and apply online for all government Scholarship Schemes. Candidates can check the Last Date, Notification, Application Form details through National Scholarships Portal i.e scholarships.gov.in. Candidates can also check State Wise Scholarship Registration and Deadline details through NSP.
National Scholarship Portal 2021-22 Online Application Form – scholarships.gov.in Login
- National Scholarship Portal 2021-22 Online Application Form – scholarships.gov.in Login
- NSP Login 2021-22 – scholarships.gov.in Status [Renewal Application Form]
- What is National Scholarship Portal?
- How National Scholarship Portal Helps Students?
- Why National Scholarship Portal Created? [Objectives]
- How Students Get Benefited From NSP?
- Central Scholarship Schemes 2021-22 [National Scholarship Portal]
- National Scholarship Portal State Wise List
- How To Apply For National Scholarship 2021-22 – Student Login
Different – Different Foundations organise various scholarships every year. But their are also some scholarships which are sanctioned by Prime Minister Narendra Modi ji. The reason behind these scholarships to provide help to those students who belongs to minority community or the children whose parents cannot afford to provide their children higher studies. In order to help minority community students, Indian Government announced MOMA (Ministry of Minority Affairs) Authority to provide help to needy.
NSP Login 2021-22 – scholarships.gov.in Status [Renewal Application Form]
Every year various scholarships form released by various departments through National Scholarship Portal. All the students all over India can apply online for these scholarships available at NSP. Today in this article we cover all the details regarding National Scholarship Portal of India such as Scholarship List, Eligibility, Documents Needed, Last Date, Application Process, Status, Renewal Form, Scholarship Benefits, etc. All the students who are looking to apply for scholarships available at NSP may first check eligibility and last date from this page. And open the direct link given on this page.
What is National Scholarship Portal?
The National Scholarship Portal (NSP) is a online portal to submit various scholarships application form. The portal have a huge number of scholarships offered by Central Government, State Government and various government departments like UGC (University Grants Commission), Ministry of Labour & Employment, Department of Higher Education, etc. At National Scholarship Portal, students may apply online for more than 50 Scholarships. Candidates have to do Registration on NSP to apply for all type of scholarships.
How National Scholarship Portal Helps Students?
- Students can find all kinds of scholarships information on one platform.
- Candidates have to make a single integrated application for all scholarships which simplifies the application process.
- The portal renders enhanced transparency to all its users.
- You can find the master data for all courses and institutions at an all-India level on this single platform.
- It also serves as a great tool for departments and ministries in the form of DSS (Decision Support System).
- You will get direct benefit transfer of scholarship amount through this portal.
- The portal also helps to decrease corruption of medium man.
|Name of Scholarship Portal||National Scholarship Portal|
|Managed By||Government of India|
|Type of Scholarships||Central & State Government Scholarships|
|Applicable for||Indian Students|
Why National Scholarship Portal Created? [Objectives]
There are many problems facing by students to apply for scholarships or to get scholarship amount. So, the government launched a problem solving portal so that all eligible and needy students will get benefits from government. Here some other reasons why NSP launched.
- To ensure that the scholarships are being disbursed to students on a timely basis.
- To offer a common platform for both Central and State Government scholarships.
- To create a transparent scholars’ database.
- To avoid duplication that occurs while processing the applications.
- To harmonize the variety of scholarships and their norms.
- To ensure the application of DBT (Direct Benefit Transfer).
How Students Get Benefited From NSP?
In many ways students get benefited from National Scholarship Portal. Here some benefits of NSP follows.
- Students can check the eligibility for the NSP scholarships available.
- You may register yourself with National Scholarship Portal and apply for the scholarship you are eligible for.
- National Scholarship Portal also helps you to make hassle-free submission of application online.
- The official authorities will do the verification of the online application. Meanwhile, you can also track the status of your application through the portal.
- If successfully verified, the scholarship amount will be directly credited to the account of the student through Direct Benefit Transfer (DBT).
- You may also know the current status of NSP scholarship payment through the portal.
Central Scholarship Schemes 2021-22 [National Scholarship Portal]
Here is the complete list of Central Government Scholarship Schemes. Apply online for given below scholarship scheme using the link given in front of them. A huge number of students apply every year for Scholarships sponsored by Central Government. Online Registration For National Scholarship 2021-2022 is now started.
|Ministry of Minority Affairs Scholarship 2021-22|
|Scholarship Name||Last Date||Guidelines|
|Pre Matric Scholarships Scheme for Minorities Student||31-12-2021||Click Here|
|Post Matric Scholarships Scheme for Minorities Student||20-1-2022||Click Here|
|Merit Cum Means Scholarship For Professional and Technical Courses CS||20-1-2022||Click Here|
|Department of Empowerment of Persons with Disabilities Scholarship 2021-22|
|Pre-matric Scholarship for Students with Disabilities||31-12-2021||Click Here|
|Post-matric Scholarship for Students with Disabilities||20-1-2022||Click Here|
|Scholarships for Top Class Education for students with disabilities||20-1-2022||Click Here|
|Ministry of Social Justice & Empowerment Scholarship 2021-2022|
|Top Class Education Scheme for SC Students||20-1-2021||Click Here|
|Ministry of Labour & Employment Scholarship 2021-22|
|Post Matric Scholarship For Wards of Beedi/Cine/IOMC/LSDM Workers||20-1-2021||Click Here|
|Pre Matric Scholarship For Wards of Beedi/Cine/IOMC/LSDM Workers||31-12-2021||Click Here|
|Aam Aadmi Bima Yojna Scholarship for Andhra Pradesh||Offline||Offline|
|Ministry of Tribal Affairs Scholarship Scheme 2021-22|
|National Fellowship and Scholarship for Higher Education of ST Students||20-1-2022||Click Here|
|Department of School Education & Literacy Scholarship 2021-22|
|National Means Cum Merit Scholarship||31-12-2021||Click Here|
|Department of Higher Education Scholarship 2021-22|
|Central Sector Scheme of Scholarships for College and University Students||20-1-2022||Click Here|
|WARB, Ministry of Home Affairs Scholarship 2021-22|
|Prime Minister’s Scholarship Scheme For Central Armed Police Forces And Assam Rifles||31-9-2021||Click Here|
|RPF/RPSF, Ministry of Railway Scholarship 2021-22|
|Prime Minister’s Scholarship Scheme For RPF/RPSF||20-1-2022||Click Here|
|North Eastern Council (NEC), DoNER Scholarship 2021-22|
|NEC Merit Scholarship for NER Region||20-1-2022||Click Here|
National Scholarship Portal UGC Scholarship List 2021-22
Official Website For UGC Scholarship – www.ugc.ac.in.
|Scholarship Name||Last Date||Guidelines|
|ISHAN UDAY – Special Scholarship Scheme for North Eastern Region
||20 January 2022||Click Here|
|PG Indira Gandhi Scholarship for Single Girl Child||20 January 2022||Click Here|
|PG Scholarship for University Rank Holders (1st and 2nd Rank Holders)||20 January 2022||Click Here|
|PG Scholarship Scheme for SC ST Students for Pursuing Professional Courses||20 January 2022||Click Here|
National Scholarship Portal AICTE Scholarship List 2021-22
|Scholarship Name||Last Date||Guidelines|
|Pragati Scholarship Scheme for Girls (Degree) for Technical Education||20 January 2022||Click Here|
|Pragati Scholarship Scheme for Girls (Diploma) for Technical Education||20 January 2022||Click Here|
|Saksham Scholarship Scheme for Differently Abled Students (Degree) for Technical Education||20 January 2022||Click Here|
|Saksham Scholarship Scheme for Differently Abled Students (Diploma) for Technical Education||20 January 2022||Click Here|
National Scholarship Portal State Wise List
|State Name||Official Website Link|
|PFMS Scholarship Portal||pfms.nic.in|
|Andhra Pradesh Scholarship||jnanabhumi.ap.gov.in|
|Assam State Scholarship||directorateofhighereducation.assam.gov.in|
|Arunachal Pradesh Scholarship||www.arunachalpradesh.gov.in|
|Delhi Scholarship Portal||edistrict.delhigovt.nic.in|
|Gujarat Scholarship Portal||www.digitalgujarat.gov.in|
|Haryana State Scholarship||haryana.gov.in|
|Himachal Pradesh Scholarship||www.hpbose.org|
|Jammu & Kashmir Scholarship||jk.gov.in|
|Jharkhand State Scholarship||ekalyan.cgg.gov.in|
|Karnataka State Scholarship||ssp.karnataka.gov.in|
|Kerala State Scholarship||www.dcescholarship.kerala.gov.in|
|MP State Scholarship Portal||scholarshipportal.mp.nic.in|
|Mizoram State Scholarship||msb.mizoram.gov.in|
|Nagaland State Scholarship||scholarship.nagaland.gov.in|
|Odisha State Scholarship||www.mpsc.mp.nic.in|
|Punjab State Scholarship||punjabscholarships.gov.in|
|Rajasthan Scholarship Portal||www.sje.rajasthan.gov.in|
|Tamilnadu State Scholarship||www.tn.gov.in|
|Telangana State Scholarship||telanganaepass.cgg.gov.in|
|Uttarakhand Scholarship Portal||escholarship.uk.gov.in|
|Uttar Pradesh Scholarship||scholarship.up.nic.in|
|West Bengal Scholarship||scholarships.wbsed.gov.in|
National Scholarship Portal Amount
|Type of Financial Assistance||Amount for hosteller||Amount for Day Scholar|
|Maintenance Allowance (For a period of 10 months only)||Rs. 10,000/- Per Annum (Rs. 1000/- Per Month)||Rs. 5000/- Per Annum (Rs. 500/- Per Month)|
|Course Fee||Rs. 20,000/- Per Annum or actual, whichever is less.||Rs. 20,000/- Per Annum or actual, whichever is less.|
|Total||Rs. 30,000/-||Rs. 25,000/-|
How To Apply For National Scholarship 2021-22 – Student Login
- First of all the applicants have to visit to official website of NSP – scholarships.gov.in .
- Now you have to click on “New Registration” link available on home page.
- You will get redirect to https://scholarships.gov.in/fresh/newStudentRegFrm.action.
- After that you have to read “Guidelines for Registration on National Scholarship Portal”.
- And click on ‘Continue’ button.
- Now fill “Fresh Registration For Academic Year 2021-22” Form with correct details.
- Enter Your Name, Email ID, Mobile No. Bank Account No. IFSC Code, Gender, etc.
- And click on “Register” Button.
- You will receive Application ID & Password on your registered Email ID.
National Scholarship Portal Login
- Visit to official website of National Scholarship Portal.
- Click Here on “Login” link.
- After that you have to enter your Application ID & Password and catch code.
- And click on Login link.
- Your NSP Dashboard will open.
- Select your scholarship as per your eligibility criteria.
- And fill Application Form for that scholarship.
|National Scholarship Portal (https://scholarships.gov.in/)||Click Here|
|NSP New Registration (https://scholarships.gov.in/fresh/newStudentRegFrm.action)||Click Here|
|National Scholarship Portal Login (https://scholarships.gov.in/fresh/loginPage)||Click Here|
|NSP Sanctioned List (https://scholarships.gov.in/fresh/onlineSanctionedList)||Click Here|
|National Scholarship Renewal Form (https://scholarships.gov.in/renewal/loginPage.action)||Click Here|
Complete Details given here are based on official details. If you get help from this article, share with your friends. You can also comment queries in below comment section.