NRC West Bengal Online Registration Last Date. Check How To Do NRC Online, What is NRC West Bengal. NRC Final List West Bengal & NRC West Bengal Voter List [NRC West Bengal Rules Latest News].
NRC West Bengal – Online Registration, Last Date, Rules, Final List
NRC Online Registration 2019 WB – Modi Government going to start Online Registration For NRC West Bengal. People have to apply online for NRC in WB. In this article you can check NRC Online Registration Process, NRC Registration Last Date, NRC West Bengal Online List and other details regarding West Bengal NRC 2019.
NRC West Bengal – About
What is NRC WB? – NRC stands for National Register Citizens. NRC is register having names & certain relevant information for identification of all genuine Indian citizens. It is maintained by the Government of India. First NRC List was prepared in 1951 and after that it is not updated till now.
Government of India preparing to update NRC in West Bengal. First State in which NRC updated is Assam. The Final NRC Assam List released on 31 August 2019. WB National Register Citizens Online Registration will done by help of NRC Seva Kendras.
Purpose of NRC in WB
As the first NRC updated after 1951. After 68 years many illegal migrants come and try to become citizens of India. Indian Government wants to identify Indian citizens from all present residents of the state. People who listed as residents of West Bengal before 24 March 1971 can do registration for New NRC.
Process of NRC WB Update
The NRC updated as per the provisions The Citizenship Act, 1955 and The Citizenship Rule 2003. Check the following process of NRC update.
- Publication of Legacy Data
- Distribution & Receipt of Application Form
- Verification Process
- Publication of Part Draft NRC
- Complete Publication of Draft NRC
- Receipt and Disposal of Claims & Objections
- Publication of Final NRC
Check the following eligibility criteria for NRC West Bengal Registration.
- People whose names available in NRC 1972.
- People whose names appear in any Electoral Rolls up to 24 March 1971.
- Descendants of both the above.
- People who are original residents of West Bengal.
- D voters can apply for inclusion of their names in the updated NRC.
- All Indian Citizens including their children and descendants who moved to West Bengal before 24 March 1971.
- People who can provide any documents issued up to midnight of 24 March 1971 given below.
- Citizens who registered themselves under Foreigners Registration Regional Officer (FRRO).
List of Documents
List A Documents
- Name in 1951 NRC List
- Electoral Roll(s) up to 24 March (midnight), 1971
- Land & Tenancy Records
- Citizenship Certificate
- Permanent Residential Certificate
- Refugee Registration Certificate
- Any Govt. issued License/Certificate
- Govt. Service/ Employment Certificate
- Bank/Post Office Accounts
- Birth Certificate
- Board/University Educational Certificate
- Court Records/Processes
List B Documents
- Birth Certificate
- Land document
- Board/University Certificate
- Bank/LIC/Post Office records
- Circle Officer/GP Secretary Certificate in case of married women
- Electoral Roll
- Ration Card
- Any other legally acceptable document
NRC Online Registration West Bengal [Application Form]
People can apply for NRC West Bengal 2019 through online & offline mode. Government will open NRC Seva Kendras in state. Online portal will also Launched by Government soon. People can collect NRC Registration Application Form and read instructions to fill up form. Stay connected with us for latest updates regarding NRC West Bengal Registration.
NRC West Bengal Final List 2019
Government declared NRC Final List in West Bengal soon. People can check NRC List Online. Here we also update West Bengal NRC List 2019.