PF Withdrawal Online Process at unifiedportal-mem.epfindia.gov.in/memberinterface/ Know-How to Claim Online, Type of PF claims for online withdrawal, Eligibility For EPF Settlement, Step-by-step process of EPF Withdrawal, EPF Withdrawal Limit, Terms and conditions, Benefits Of Online PF Withdrawal Form.
In today’s growing digital age, everything is being done in a digital way. And this process also saves time. Ever since Employees Provident Fund Organization (EPFO) has made online applications mandatory to withdraw PF money. It has become much easier since then. Earlier it used to take a long time to withdraw money from PF. Now it has become quite simple.
In some special circumstances, EPFO can withdraw the entire money. For example, if you have been unemployed for more than two months, you can withdraw money. Apart from this, you can also withdraw the entire money while switching jobs. If a consumer is unemployed for a month, he can withdraw 75% of his PF. At the same time, you can take out 50 percent of the PF for getting houses built, for education, buying land, for marriage, and marriage.
The customer must have a UAN number to extract PF. The company provides this number to you.
PF Withdrawal Online Process 2021 – unifiedportal-mem.epfindia.gov.in/memberinterface/
- PF Withdrawal Online Process 2021 – unifiedportal-mem.epfindia.gov.in/memberinterface/
- How to Get PF Claim Online
- Type of PF Claims For Online EPF Withdrawal
- EPF Withdrawal Online Process – Step By Step Guide
- On the website of EPFO, you will have to go to https://unifiedportal-mem.epfindia.gov.in/memberinterface/. After that, you will have to login by registering your Universal Account Number (UAN) number and password.
- Now please check all the details of KYC. Here you have to see whether your UAN number is linked to your Aadhar card or not. In this, check the complete information of Aadhar card, PAN card, and bank.
- You have to click on the dashboard of the UAN. Here, now you can see the alternative of online services. After clicking on it, a drop menu will open. In this, the option of Claim will be seen. Click on it. Click on Proceed For Online Claim to Submit.
How to Get PF Claim Online
How to claim online?
- Select the ‘Claim’ form by clicking on the ‘Online Services’ tab.
- Composite order of numbers are 31, 19, 10C, and 10D.
- Member information is updated on the page.
- The last four digits of the registered bank account need to be entered.
- The ‘Certificate of Undertaking’ needs to be approved before proceeding with bank account verification.
- Upon verification, the member has to click on ‘Proceed for Claim’.
- The amount needs to be updated by choosing the withdrawal option.
- Uploading a scanned copy of the check requires the member’s address.
- OTP is sent for authentication on the registered mobile number.
- The claim will be submitted on verification.
Type of PF Claims For Online EPF Withdrawal
Online PF withdrawal facility is available for any type of withdrawal, such as
- For final settlement after leaving the service
- To remove Partial PF during service.
- To get pension after retirement
- Apart from these three types of claims, you can get all the claims related to PF online.
Documents Required For PF Amount Withdrawal
The following documents are required while applying for PF Withdrawal
- Two revenue stamps
- Composite Claim Form
- Bank account statement
- Identity proof
- Address proof
- Personal information should clearly match with the identity proof.
- One blank and canceled cheque with a clearly visible IFSC code and account number.
Eligibility For EPF Settlement
Apart from the conditions mentioned above, some qualifications are also required to be fulfilled for the final settlement i.e. EPF withdrawal. Let us know which are these qualifications.
- The date of joining and leaving the employee’s institute should be recorded in the EPFO database. This data is made available to your employer by EPFO.
- Applicant should not be presently working in any organization which is covered under PF ACT. This means that you can be eligible for EPF withdrawal only if you are working in a government organization or are self-employed or unemployed.
- Candidates can apply for PF withdrawal only after the completion of two months from the date of leaving the service.
- You only need to go to your employer if there is a change or correction in your PF member detail. However, now the EPFO has started using the Aadhaar Database for the nomination of new EPF members. This has helped eliminate or minimize mistakes like name and birth-date.
EPF Withdrawal Online Process – Step By Step Guide
- Log in to the EPFO Unified Member Portal with your UAN, password, and captcha code.
- Now, click on Claim (Form-31, 19, 10C & 10D) under ‘Online Services‘ tab.
- Now a new page will appear on your screen. Here, you have to enter the bank account number linked to the UAN number. After this, we have to click on Verify.
- After verifying the bank account details, you will have to accept the terms and conditions affirmed by the EPFO.
- Now click on ‘Proceed For Online Claim’.
- Now you have to choose the reason for excluding PF from the drop-down list.
- PF account holder now has to fill in his full address. Also, a scanned copy of the check or bank passbook will also have to be uploaded.
- Now click on ‘Get Aadhaar OTP‘, select the terms and conditions.
- Fill in the OTP which has been sent to the registered mobile number with Aadhaar.
- You can submit the form after filling the OTP at the specified location.
EPF Amount Withdrawal Limit
|Medical Purpose||Lower of the total corpus or six times the monthly salary|
|Wedding||50% of PF contribution|
|Home Loan Repayment||Up to 90% of the EPF corpus|
|Home Renovation||12 times the monthly salary|
|Retirement||Total EPF Balance|
|Unemployment||75% after 1st month and 25% after 2nd month of unemployment|
PF Withdrawal Rules [Terms and conditions]
There are some terms and conditions for withdrawing money online from the EPF account.
- Member’s Universal Account Number (UAN) must be active.
- Your bank account registered in the EPF account should be linked to Aadhaar.
- It is necessary to have e-KYC approval and verification from the company.
- If your KYC or bank details are not complete, do not fill the withdrawal claim.
- Before applying, log into UAN and go to the ‘Manage’ option. Click on ‘KYC’ here and give the Aadhaar number and bank details.
- The online claim facility can be used at least after two months of leaving the job.
- Immediately after leaving the job, money can get stuck if you make a claim.
- Also, the approval of the company will be necessary for this.
Benefits Of Online PF Withdrawal Balance
You get the following facilities from the online process of extracting PF.
- Online EPF withdrawal facility protects you from going around your employer or EPFO Office. Because now you do not need the employer sign to withdraw your money. You can withdraw money from your EPF Account sitting at home. Just fill your online EPF withdrawal form and withdraw money.
- The entire process will not have to bear the tantrums of the HR Department or PF Officer. That is, you will not have to go through any manual interference. This way your employer or regional PF officer cannot harass you by doing any kind of arbitrariness.
- The entire process of the online PF withdrawal form is completely digital. For this reason, you can avail all the facilities by verifying your identification on your own.
- The process of extracting online PF takes only a few hours, which used to happen after several days and many troubles in the offline process. Now you can withdraw money completely or partially by filling in the information sought in a few steps.
[wp-faq-schema title=”PF Withdrawal Process FAQs”]
|Official Website||CLICK HERE|
Complete Details given here are based on official details. If you get help from this article, share it with your friends. You can also comment on queries in below comment section. www.jankalyanportal.in