[Live Update] Rajeshwari Cans Limited IPO – GMP Today, Subscription Status, Allotment Status, Apply Online, Review. Check Rajeshwari Cans IPO (राजेश्वरी कैन्स आईपीओ) Grey Market Premium (NSE & BSE India), Price, Timetable, Listing Date, Share Price, Issue Date, Lot Size at Official Website www.nseindia.com, www1.nseindia.com & www.bseindia.com.
Rajeshwari Cans Limited IPO – Review, Apply Online, Subscription Status, Allotment Status, GMP Today
- 1 Rajeshwari Cans Limited IPO – Review, Apply Online, Subscription Status, Allotment Status, GMP Today
- 2 Rajeshwari Cans IPO Details – Opening & Closing Date, Price, Size
- 3 Rajeshwari Cans IPO – Live Update
- 4 Rajeshwari Cans IPO Subscription Process – Apply Online
- 5 How to Check Rajeshwari Cans IPO Allotment Status?
Are you looking for Rajeshwari Cans IPO Details? If yes, then read all the details given on this page. As this article explains you regarding Rajeshwari Cans Limited IPO. Here you can check Rajeshwari Cans IPO Share Prices, Starting Date, GMP Today, Subscription Status, Allotment Status, Lot Size.
The Rajeshwari Cans Limited primarily manufactures round-printed tin containers of various sizes for packaging material and also conducts printing work on them. Many Tobacco makers and paint manufacturers use the company’s tin cans. It produces containers ranging in size from 50 gm to 500 gm for the packaging of cigarette products, as well as containers ranging in size from 5 liters for the paint industry. It has manufacturing units in Mahagujarat Industrial Estate and Shree Ganesh Industrial Estate, where it performs all manufacturing operations.
Rajeshwari Cans IPO Details – Opening & Closing Date, Price, Size
|IPO Opening Date||March 31st, 2021|
|IPO Closing Date||April 6th, 2021|
|Issue Type||Fixed Price Issue IPO|
|Face Value||₹10 per equity share|
|IPO Price||₹20 per equity share|
|Market Lot||6,000 Shares|
|Min Order Quantity||6,000 Shares|
|Listing At||BSE, SME|
|Issue Size||2,016,000 Eq Shares of ₹10|
(aggregating up to ₹4.03 Cr)
Rajeshwari Cans IPO – Live Update
Rajeshwari Cans IPO is an SME IPO of 2,016,000 equity shares of the face value of ₹10 aggregating up to ₹4.03 Crores. The issue is priced at ₹20 per equity share. The minimum order quantity is 6000 Shares.
The IPO opens on Mar 31, 2021, and closes on Apr 6, 2021.
Bigshare Services Pvt Ltd is the registrar for the IPO. The shares are proposed to be listed on BSE SME.
All the investors can check all the details from IPO page of Rajeshwari Cans such as Issue Open Date, Issue Close Date, Listing Date, Face Value, Price band, Issue Size, Issue Type, and Listing Date’s Open Price, High Price, Low Price, Close price and Volume. It also captures the Holding Period Returns and Annual Returns.
Rajeshwari Cans IPO Subscription Process – Apply Online
All the investors can apply for Rajeshwari Cans IPO online using either UPI or ASBA as payment method. ASBA IPO application is available in the net banking of your bank account. UPI IPO application is offered by brokers who don’t offer banking services. Read more detail about apply IPO online through Zerodha, Upstox, 5Paisa, Edelweiss, ICICI Bank, HDFC Bank and SBI Bank.
How to Apply for Rajeshwari Cans IPO?
- You can submit your online application and make the payment through any supported UPI application via brokerages.
- To be able to create a UPI ID, you need to download the BHIM app, or any other UPI enabled bank application, where you own an account.
- While filing for the IPO make sure you mention the correct UPI ID.
- And after filling the application, the subscriber can submit the same to its financial advisor or brokerage.
- A request for blocking funds will be sent to the subscriber on the UPI mobile application. The subscriber would need to enter the UPI PIN to approve the block mandate.
- The funds will get blocked in the subscriber’s bank account, and once the allotment is done, the money will be debited from the blocked sum.
How to Check Rajeshwari Cans IPO Allotment Status?
How to check Rajeshwari Cans IPO Karvy, Linkintime, KFintech, BSE India & NSEIndia allotment status. If you have bid for the Rajeshwari Cans IPO, you can check your allotment status by following these simple steps.
Steps to Check Rajeshwari Cans BSE India Allotment Status Online?
- To check the Rajeshwari Cans IPO allotment status, go to the BSE website.
- Select ‘Equity’ and then from the dropdown, select ‘Rajeshwari Cans’. Please note that the company will only appear once the allotment is done.
- Now, enter your application number and PAN.
- Click on ‘Search’.
Steps to Check Rajeshwari Cans NSE India Allotment Status Online?
- Investors can also check the status of the allotment on the BSE website NSE website.
- Investors will have to select ‘equity’, and then the issue name as ‘Rajeshwari Cans’ from the drop-down list, when it gets declared.
- After that enter the application number and PAN (permanent account number).
- In the last step, click on the search tab to view the status details.
|BSE India Website||Click Here|
|NSE India Website||Click Here|