St Alberts College UG Admission 2021 Last Date – Provisional & Final Rank List. Apply Online For St Alberts College Admission 2021 Login and Application Form Direct Link Given Here. Check www.st alberts.edu.in student login, Eligibility Criteria, Documents List, Selection Process, Application Fees From This Page.
St Alberts College UG Admission 2021 – www.st alberts.edu.in student login
- St Alberts College UG Admission 2021 – www.st alberts.edu.in student login
- UG Courses offered by St Alberts College
- Highlights of St Alberts College UG Admission Process
- How to Apply Online for St Alberts College UG Admission 2021?
St Alberts College UG Admission 2021 Application Form – St. Alberts college was established in 1946 and is situated in Kerela. The college is national accredited and certified at A level. It is affiliated to Mahatma Gandhi University, Kerela, India. University Grants Commission (UGC) had declared St. Alberts college as an independent college in Kerela, India. There are numerous courses offered by the college in different stream like Arts, Commerce and Science. The college offers twenty undergraduate courses, 12 post graduate courses and 6 research courses to its students. It is one of the best colleges in the state and students enjoy the academic atmosphere of the college. The motto of college is “For Truth and Service”.
- E Curfew Pass Kerala
- Kerala University Admission
- Kerala E-Grantz 3.0 Portal
- Kerala Plus One Admission
- www.kshec.kerala.gov.in Higher Education Scholarship
- Kerala Registration Department
- Kerala Scholarship
UG Courses offered by St Alberts College
The undergraduate courses offered by the college are for three years. There are various specializations that students can choose from in the courses. There are fixed seats for every course and reserve category for the seats. The college also provide evening classes as well as day classes subject to self-financing.
- BA Economics
- BA English
- BA English literature
- BA Communication
- BA journalism
- B. Com Marketing
- B. Com Taxation
- B. Com Taxation (self-financing)
- B. Com Computer Application
- B. Com (Travel and Tourism)
- B. Com (Cooperation)
- B. VOC (Logistics Management)
- B. VOC (Renewable energy)
- B.sc (Seven specializations)
BBA and BBM
BBA and BBM courses are delivered in evening classes also. The evening classes are from 1:45 pm to 7:00 pm. Applicants can also study Business mathematics and Business statistics.
- Admission Form 2021
- University Admission Form 2021
- College Admission Form 2021
- College Merit List 2021
- Scholarship Form 2021
- There are seven specializations offered in B.Sc. course. These are physics, mathematics, Botany, Chemistry, Industrial Chemistry, Zoology, Aquaculture, Industrial (Fish and Fisheries) and Computer Science.
- Evening classes are for two B.SC courses.
Before applying for any course, applicants should go through the official UG prospectus of the college. The prospectus is available on the official website of the college.
St Alberts College Highlights
- It is a private college and is credited A level by NAAC.
- It is ranked as one of the top 100 best ranked autonomous colleges in India.
- Official college website is at www.alberts.edu.in.
Highlights of St Alberts College UG Admission Process
- For admission, eighty percent seats are reserved for General category, SC, ST, OBC and Latin community, remaining 20% are Management seats.
- In self-finance programs, seats reserved for general merit are 50% and the rest 50% for management quota students.
- The mode to apply for admission is online.
- Admission in college is selected on merit basis.
- Selection is done on merit list basis. Students who qualify the merit list will be getting the admission.
- The merit list is made on the basis of marks obtained in class12th board examination plus twice the marks obtained in the specialization subject (subject student is taking admission for).
- Candidates who have cleared a subject twice will face a deduction of 5 marks for each attempt.
- Applicants who had taken NCC or belong to Ex-Servicemen, Widow or their dependant’s family will be awarded extra 15 marks in merit list.
- For admission, SC and ST students are given a 5% relaxation.
- The last day to register for undergraduate courses is 9th August 2021.
- Last day to submit certificates related to management, sports, arts, cultural activities and physically disabled is 10th august 2021.
- All together last and final registration for application date with certificates is 11th August 2021.
- The provisional merit list for undergraduate admission will be displayed on 13th august 2021.
- Last day to report any discrepancy in provisional merit list for UG courses is 15th August 2021 before 1:00 pm.
- The display of final merit list subject to no objection and error is 16th August 2021.
- To report any error, applicants can email on [email protected].
- The college has given the eligibility criteria for the students who want admission in the college. The criteria need to be followed by the applicants if they want to be selected.
- Applicants should have completed class 10th and class 12th from recognized board.
- Students applying for B.sc should have completed class 12th in relevant stream, that is Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics or Physics, chemistry and Biology.
- Students who want admission in bachelor of commerce should have completed class 12th with commerce and mathematics.
- Applicants applying for post graduate courses should have completed graduate degree from recognized college or university.
- Admission in undergraduate course is on merit basis.
Reserved Category and Quotas
For self-financed courses 50% merit category, reserve list is as follows-
- 65% for general.
- 8% SC and 2% ST
- 9% Billava and Thiyya
- 2% Latin Catholics
- 8% Muslims
- 1% Other backward Christians
- 5% other backward Hindus
- Two seats in each quota for sports students
- An additional seat for students sponsored by UT of Lakshadweep.
- One seat in each course for cultural quota.
- 20% seats for management quota and 10% seats for community quota.
The management quota is confined to Latin Catholics only.
How to Apply Online for St Alberts College UG Admission 2021?
- The application procedure to apply for undergraduate course are as follow-
- First, the applicants should visit the official website of college.
- On the home page go to Admission tab. In the tab, click on UG courses.
- Fill the application form with all the necessary details like name, email id, valid mobile number etc.
- Now, login using the credentials.
- Fill in the application form available on the website of the college.
- Upload all the necessary documents and pay the application fees.
- Application fees can be paid online or online through bank challan. For online, use net banking, credit card or debit card.
The documents required for admission in undergraduate courses are as follows-
- Marksheet of HSC and SSC.
- Migration certificate
- Character certificate
- Extra-curriculum activities certificate
- Nation service scheme certificate
- National cadet corps certificate
- Income certificate for reserved category, if any
- Caste certificate for reserved category
- Medical certificate for physical disability students
- Softcopy of passport sized photographs
- A self-attested stamped envelope with pin code.
- Photo ID card (Aadhar card).
St Alberts College Admission Selection Process
The selection process for admission in undergraduate courses are on the basis of merit list. The merit list will be prepared by the college conserving the quotas and marks of the candidates.
|Application Form Link||Click Here|