Swami Vivekananda Merit Cum Means Scholarship 2021 For Minority Form. Last Date of Swami Vivekananda Scholarship Renewal / Bikash Bhavan Scholarship Renewal 2021 PDF WBMDFC. The official authority invites Online Application Form for Swami Vivekananda Merit Cum Means Scholarship through official website i.e svmcm.wbhed.gov.in. All the interested candidates read the official notice and check application details before applying for the scholarship. Now fill all the required details in the application form correctly and submit the same before the last date.
Swami Vivekananda Merit Cum Means Scholarship 2021 For Minority – www.svmcm.wbhed.gov.in
- Swami Vivekananda Merit Cum Means Scholarship 2021 For Minority – www.svmcm.wbhed.gov.in
- Swami Vivekananda Scholarship 2021-22 [Bikash Bhavan Scholarship]
- How To Apply Online Swami Vivekananda Scholarship – Application Process
Swami Vivekananda Scholarship 2021-22 Online Application Form or West Bengal Bikash Bhavan Scholarship 2021 Online Registration Form available on official website www.svmcm.wbmdfc.co.in & svmcm.wbhed.gov.in. Candidates can Apply Online For Swami Vivekananda Merit Cum Means Scholarship 2021 after checking complete details from this article. Here we provide Scholarship Eligibility, Documents, Last Date, Renewal Form, Amount, Login details.
Swami Vivekananda Scholarship 2021-22 [Bikash Bhavan Scholarship]
West Bengal Government started Swami Vivekananda Scholarship (Bikash Bhavan Scholarship) for Minorities in 2016. Through this scholarship program, government wants to provide financial support to students who belongs to Minority Community of West Bengal. To get benefits of scholarship, students have to register themselves through online portal.
The scholarship is available for students who are studying at class 11-12 and undergraduate and postgraduate level courses including Engineering, Medical, Technical / Professional courses, MPhil, and Doctoral courses. And Family annual income for this scholarship is not more than Rs. 2.5 Lakh.
This scholarship is offered by State Government of West Bengal to meritorious but economically backward students of the minority community.
Benefits of Swami Vivekananda Scholarship [Amount]
All the selected students will get scholarship amount direct in their bank accounts. The WB Government provide you scholarship amount as per your Education level. Here we provide scholarship amount courses wise.
|Higher Secondary (HS) / Class 11 & 12||Rs. 1000 per month|
|Under Graduation Polytechnic||Rs. 1500 per month|
|UG Medical Degree||Rs. 5000 per month|
|UG Medical Diploma||Rs. 1500 per month|
|Under Graduation Engineering under AICTE||Rs. 5000 per month|
|UG Arts, Commerce||Rs. 1000 per month|
|UG Science, Professional courses under UGC||Rs. 1500 per month|
|Post Graduation Engineering under AICTE||Rs. 5000 per month|
|PG Arts, Commerce||Rs. 2000 per month|
|PG Science, Professional courses under UGC||Rs. 2500 per month|
|Non-NET MPhil / Non-NET PhD||Rs. 5000 to 8000 per month|
Eligibility Criteria For Bikash Bhavan Scholarship
Eligibility Criteria is one of the most important factor for scholarships. If any candidate is not fully eligible for scholarship, he/she can not able to apply for that particular scholarship. So, Bikash Bhavan Scholarship or Swami Vivekananda Scholarship has also some eligibility criteria, without completing this criteria, one should not able to apply for scholarship. So, we provide complete eligibility criteria details here.
- Student must be domicile of West Bengal State.
- And he/she also doing study in West Bengal only.
- Parents Annual Income must be less than Rs. 2, 50, 000/-
- Student must have minimum 75% marks in Class 10th for Higher Secondary level or diploma scholarship.
- Having at least 75% marks in 12th can apply for UG Level scholarship.
- Students having minimum 53% marks in UG (For General Courses) and 55% marks (For Engineering) for PG level scholarship.
Documents Required For Swami Vivekananda Merit Cum Means Scholarship
- Aadhar Card / Voter ID Card of student.
- Recent Passport size Photographs of applicant.
- Income Certificate of Family.
- Candidate Domicile Certificate.
- Photocopy of Marksheet of last examination (Both sides).
- Copy of Bank Passbook.
- Admit Card of madhyamik or equivalent examination.
- Institute verification form duly authenticated by the Head of the Institution (HOI).
Swami Vivekananda Scholarship Dates
- Scholarship Online Application Form starts From July 2021 (Expected).
- Last Date of Swami Vivekananda Scholarship Application Form – September 2021 (Expected).
How To Apply Online Swami Vivekananda Scholarship – Application Process
- Open the home page of e-Governance portal for Swami Vivekananda Merit Cum Means Scholarship (https://svmcm.wbhed.gov.in) in any browser.
- And click on Registration option on the right side of the menu.
- Now read the Instructions given in the page. After that click on the checkbox to agree terms and then Proceed for Registration.
- After that choose appropriate Directorate and then click on Apply for Fresh application.
- For Fresh Application, fill up the Registration form and then Click on Register button.
- Applicants are required to Authenticate their previous Kanyashree Details for registration under
- After clicking on the Register button, enter the OTP sent to the mobile no. given at the time of registration.
- After successful verification of Mobile No., an Applicant Id will be generated.
- The Login Credentials will be sent to your registered mobile no and an email containing the Applicant ID and a copy of Registration Slip will also be sent to your registered Email ID.
- Now note down the Id for subsequent login to complete rest of the Application Process and also for future use.
- Now click on Applicant Login option from any of the pages.
- And Enter the Applicant Id, Password (Which was set during registration process) and Security Code in the appeared pop-up.
- Then click on the Login button.
- After successful login, Dashboard of the concerned applicant will be appeared.
- Now click on Edit Profile or Edit Application to continue the application process. Application process for Fresh and Kanyashree are same.
- At first fill up the Basic Details form and then click on Save & Continue button. Star marked fields are mandatory fields.
- Please maintain the File Format and File Size of Image and Signature t the time of upload of the same as mentioned in the form.
- In the Basic Details form, applicants only have to upload the image and signature as the other fields are already filled up during the time of the registration.
- After successful submission of Basic Details form, Personal Details form will be appeared.
- Fill up the form and then click on Save & Continue button. Star marked fields are mandatory fields. While entering the Bank Details, enter the correct IFSC, Bank Name and Branch Name will automatically be fetched.
- Upload Scanned Supporting Documents form will appear after successful submission of Personal Details form.
- Upload all the necessary documents as required and then click on Submit Application button. While uploading the documents, please maintain the File Format and File Size as instructed in the form.
- After successful uploading of the documents, a success message will be displayed.
- Applicants may download the Application details by clicking on the Download Application Details button. Click on Submit Application button to submit the application.
How To Apply For Swami Vivekananda Scholarship Renewal
- Visit to official website.
- Click here on Apply For Renewal tab.
- Select your scholarship from WBMDFC / WBHED (Bikash Bhavan).
- Click on Login To Apply.
- Enter your username and password.
- Click on Login.
- Now fill Renewal Application Form correctly.
- Submit renewal application form.
|Scholarship Online Form||Click Here|
|User manual Link||Click Here|
Complete Details given here are based on official details. If you get help from this article, share with your friends. You can also comment queries in below comment section.