TS ePASS Scholarship 2021-22 – Fresh & Renewal Online Registration, Last Date, Status, Application Number, Bank Account Balance Check Online At telanganaepass.cgg.gov.in. Apply Online Telangana EPass Scholarship 2021-2022. Check Eligibility, Required Documents, Dates. TS ePASS Post Matric, Pre Matric, Overseas Scholarship, Kalyana Lakshmi Scholarship Application Status Check Online or visit nearby Mee Seva Centre.
telanganaepass.cgg.gov.in – TS ePASS Scholarship 2021-22 Fresh & Renewal
- 1 telanganaepass.cgg.gov.in – TS ePASS Scholarship 2021-22 Fresh & Renewal
- 2 Types of TS EPass Scholarship [Post Matric & Pre Matric]
- 3 TS ePASS Scholarship Registration Dates
- 4 How To Fill Online Application Form of TS EPass Scholarship 2021
- 5 How To Check TS ePASS Scholarship Status Online
- 6 ePASS Scholarship Scheme Telangana Complete List
- 7 Frequently Asked Questions Regarding TS ePASS
TS EPass Scholarship is an essential scholarship program for minority class and backward class children of Telangana. The government of Telangana is taking an innovative step towards the people of the minority class so that they can study well in their higher education. The TS EPass Scholarship 2021 includes a necessary electronic payment application process for having scholarships for the pre metric and post-matric studies. Every year students initialize to apply for this scholarship program, and they get benefited from the scheme of the Telangana.
|Name of Scholarship||TS ePASS Scholarship Program|
|Provided by||Government of Telangana|
|Application system||Electronic payment method for scholarship|
|Application form for||Post Matric, Pre Matric, Overseas Scholarship, Kalyana Lakshmi Scholarship, Skill Upgradation, Intercaste Marriage Incentive Award|
|Mode of payment||Online|
What is TS ePASS Scholarship?
TS ePASS means Electronic Payment and Application System of Scholarships of Telangana State. It is an online portal where students of Telangana can apply for various Government Scholarships & Schemes. And get benefits for government schemes.
How To Apply For ePASS Scholarship?
All the students or candidates who wants to apply for EPass Scholarship need to first read eligibility criteria if you are following eligibility criteria. Then you can submit your scholarship application form through official ePASS Portal.
Types of TS EPass Scholarship [Post Matric & Pre Matric]
The Telangana government is providing great help to the minority class people. They offer two kinds of scholarship programs to the weaker section of the Telangana. The TS EPass Scholarship Status includes the following models:
- Pre-metric scholarship program: The Telangana government provides help to the below class kids that are studying in the class tenth or below. The school students quickly get support from the government financially.
- Post-metric scholarship program: The scholarship program helps in providing help to the kids after the tenth class. Students can quickly get help financially and can efficiently study well at their higher levels. They will not face significant issues about their studies in Telangana when they clear the exam of TS EPass Scholarship 2021.
Scholarship Facilities Provided by Telangana Government
The Telangana Government helps in providing other facilities like scholarship services, corporate admissions, up-gradation of skill services, and services of Shadi Mubarak. It allows students and other people to live a better life. They get proper education and can quickly get perfect jobs in their future.
TS ePASS Scholarship Registration Dates
|Scholarship Name||Application Date|
|TS Post Matric Scholarship||September – December every year|
|TS Pre Matric Scholarship||Always Open|
|Telangana Mahatma Jyothiba Phule Overseas Vidya Nidhi||December – January every year|
|Chief Minister’s Overseas Scholarship||June – July every year|
|Ambedkar Overseas Vidya Nidhi||August – September or January – February every year|
ePASS TS Scholarship Amount
|Scholarship Name||Scholarship Amount|
|TS Post Matric Scholarship|
|TS Pre Matric Scholarship||Variable Awards|
|Telangana Mahatma Jyothiba Phule Overseas Vidya Nidhi|
|Chief Minister’s Overseas Scholarship|
|Ambedkar Overseas Vidya Nidhi|
TS epass Scholarship Eligibility Criteria
Every student of Telangana must check the complete criteria of eligibility for the TS EPass Scholarship program. Then they can easily apply the online application form for getting good scholarships in their pre and post metric classes. The TS EPass Scholarship shows the following eligibility criteria:
- The students must belong to the SC or ST category, and their parents should have two lakh per annum or low income.
- The students who belong to BC, disabled welfare category, or EBC, then they can apply the application form. Also, their parents must have one lakh per annum income or less than one lakh per annum income.
- The student must also maintain the seventy-five percent attendances at the end of the year can easily apply for the TS EPass Scholarship program.
Students Not Eligible For Telangana ePASS
- A student belongs to other categories rather than SC, ST, EBC, and Disabled.
- Students that belong to SC, ST, EBC, and DWS, but their parental income is more significant than one or two lakh per annum.
- Students can not apply for a scholarship program that has sponsor seats and quota seats managed.
- Students can not apply for form when they are learning any online course as part-time.
- Students from the category of BC, EBC, and DWS are studying other courses from the Open University.
Courses Eligible for TS EPass Post Matric Scholarship
The post metric scholarship provided by the government of Telangana gets used for all programs of post metric studies. The scholarship program is applicable for one year and above that gets approved by the universities of Telangana. The courses get divided into four other groups that have given below:
- Group-1: It includes all the classes of PG degree and another professional degree under engineering, medical, technology, management, business finance, veterinary, agriculture, business administration, science application, computer application, and allied science.
- Group-2: It includes all the technical courses and other programs of professional courses. It also consists of the PG programs that are Ph.D., M.Phil, and doctoral research that does is not part of group-1. It also includes graduation level diploma, post-graduation level diploma, and certificate level courses.
- Group-3: The EPass Scholarship Telangana program includes all the degree courses that are not part of group-1 and group-2. It also consists of the students pursuing an internship at the National Institute of Fashion Technology.
- Group-4: It includes many intermediate courses, and it also includes intermediate vocational level courses. The program comprises ITI and ITC courses for all the students of Telangana.
How To Fill Online Application Form of TS EPass Scholarship 2021
- First, the candidates need to open the official website of the EPass Scholarship Telangana.
- Now, they have to click one of the following options that include post metric service, pre-matric scholarship service, and overseas scholarship service.
- The new page will open on the screen and then click on the option of current registration.
- Now, enter all the details required in the application form that includes DOB, name, father name, and many others.
- At last, the candidate needs to fill the code and click on the submit application option. It is essential to print the application form for future needs.
Required Documents For ePASS Scholarship TS Registration
- Income certificate must be less than 2 lakh
- Caste certificate
- Study certificate
- Seat allotment letter
- 10th class mark lists
- Aadhar card Xerox
- Graduation marks
- Bank book of the first page.
How To Check TS ePASS Scholarship Status Online
Are you looking to check ePASS Scholarship TS Status Online? Here we provide complete steps to check Telangana ePASS Scholarship Status.
- Firstly all you need to open the official website i.e https://telanganaepass.cgg.gov.in/.
- Now you have to click on “Know your Application Status” or “Status/ Upload” link.
- Or open direct link to check status i.e https://telanganaepass.cgg.gov.in/status.html.
- And now provide required information very carefully and correctly.
ePASS Scholarship Scheme Telangana Complete List
Let’s read about more scholarships provided by TS EPass Scholarship Portal.
Kalyana Lakshmi Pathakam Scheme
The government decided to provide one-time financial assistance of Rs. 1,00,116/- at the time of marriage to each SC/ST/BC/EBC girl Under Kalyana Lakshmi Pathakam.Scheme. Eligible applicants can apply for this scheme through TS ePASS.
Shaadi Mubaarak Scheme
The government introduced the Shaadi Mubaarak Scheme for minority communities, unmarried girls. Rs. 1,00,116/- will be assisted for minority girls. The Registration for this scheme is also done through ePASS TS.
Ambedkar Overseas Vidya Nidhi Scholarship
To help SC/ST students pursue higher education in foreign universities assistance of Rs 20 lakhs will be given by the government. Candidates can submit the Online Application Form of this scheme through TS ePASS Portal.
Chief Minister’s Overseas Scholarship Scheme for Minorities
To help Minority students pursue higher education in foreign universities gets the assistance of Rs 20 lakhs. Registration for this scheme is also done through ePASS Scholarship Portal TS.
Mahatma Jyothiba Phule BC Overseas Vidya Nidhi Scholarship
To help BC/EBC students who are pursuing higher education in foreign universities will get financial assistance of Rs 20 lakhs. Applicants need to open TS ePASS Portal to apply for this scheme.
TS ePASS Portal Contact Details
Project Monitoring Unit,
SPIU, Ground Floor
Damodaram Sanjeevaiah Sankshema Bhavan (DSS Bhavan)
Opp: Chacha Nehru Park
Masab Tank, Hyderabad
Phone No: For General Issues – 040-23390228, For Technical Issues – 040-23120311, 23120312
Email – [email protected]
Frequently Asked Questions Regarding TS ePASS
When We Have to Submit Application Form in College?
Students need to submit the fully filled application form in College or Institute after filling the online application form and take a print out it. After that submit the same in college campus before the last date.
What is the Last Date for Fresh Registration?
Every year the official authority invites Fresh Registration. The last date for Registration is different for all the scholarship schemes. Above you can check the Application Dates.
When is the TS EPass Scholarship Renewal 2019-20 Last Date?
Last Date for TS ePASS Scholarship Renewal changes every year. Above you can check dates for Renewal Registration.
What To Do if OTP No. is not found during TS ePASS Scholarship?
If any candidate facing OTP problem during registration, he/she can contact Helpline number 040-23120311, 23120312.
How To Register College or Institute for TS EPass Scholarship?
To Register, any new college or institute for TS ePASS Scholarship can contact on the helpline number 040-23390228.
How Can I Check the Status of TS ePASS Scholarship?
If you want to check Telangana ePASS Scholarship Application Status, then first you need to visit https://telanganaepass.cgg.gov.in/status.html. And submit your application details.
|Apply Online For Scholarship||Click Here|
|National Scholarship Portal||scholarships.gov.in|
|PFMS Scholarship Portal||pfms.nic.in|
Complete Details given here are based on official details. If you get help from this article, share with your friends. You can also comment queries in below comment section.
- AP EPass Scholarship 2021-22 – Application Form, Status, Eligibility, Renewal, Documents
- Jnanabhumi Scholarship Status – jnanabhumi.ap.gov.in Check Student Scholarship Status AP
- Vidyasiri Scholarship 2021 Karnataka – Application Form Last Date, Status, Selection List PDF, Renewal
- AP Brahmin Welfare Corporation Scholarship Status 2021-22 – Check Online At www.andhrabrahmin.ap.gov.in
- MP Scholarship Portal 2021-22 (scholarshipportal.mp.nic.in) – Registration, Last Date, Login, KYC, Name Search, Status