www.indianrailways.gov.in – RRB NTPC Roll Number 2021 How To Get Roll No. Also Check RRB NTPC Exam Fee Refund 2021 Link. Many Students Forget Their RRB NTPC Exam Roll Number. Now they are searching How To Know RRB NTPC Roll Number. Also candidates can also check RRB NTPC Fee Refund 2021 Process and Update Bank Account Details Through Official Website or Link Given on this Page.
RRB NTPC Exam Fee Refund 2021 Process & Link
- RRB NTPC Exam Fee Refund 2021 Process & Link
- www.indianrailways.gov.in RRB Region Wise Official Website
- RRB NTPC Recruitment Online Registration Form Last Date – www.indianrailways.gov.in
- How To Apply For RRB NTPC Recruitment Online Application Form
www.indianrailways.gov.in NTPC Fee Refund 2021 Link – As we all know a huge number of students appered in RRB NTPC Exam. Now the official authority will sending Exam Fee Refund to candidates bank account. But before this, the officials releases Notification regarding RRB NTPC Fee Refund Process & Update Bank Account Details. If you are also one of them who are looking for RRB NTPC Fee Refund Link. Then Open the direct link given on this page.
www.indianrailways.gov.in RRB Region Wise Official Website
|RRB Regions||RRBs Official Website|
|RRB Jammu – Srinagar||http://www.rrbjammu.nic.in/|
RRB NTPC Recruitment Online Registration Form Last Date – www.indianrailways.gov.in
Railway Recruitment Board (RRB) has announced for RRB NTPC Vacancy for 35277 Posts of NTPC (Non-Technical Popular Categories). The vacancies include Junior Clerk, Junior Accountant, Typist, Goods Guard, Ticket Clerk etc. The pay scale for these posts starts from INR 19900 per month to INR 35400 per month.
Interested candidates are advised to ensure their eligibility and apply online on the RRB’s Official Website before 31st March . Eligible candidates will have to face a 2-Stage Computer Based Test and Skill Test to get selected. The notification can be downloaded from the website.
Important Dates For RRB NTPC Recruitment
|Notification Release||28th February|
|Online Application Start||01st March|
|Online Application End||31st March|
|Application Fee Payment||05th April|
|Submission of Applications||12th April|
|Exam Dates||June to September|
RRB NTPC Vacancy Details
|Under Graduate Posts|
|Junior Clerk cum Typist||4319|
|Accounts Clerk cum Typist||760|
|Junior Time Keeper||17|
|Commercial cum Ticket Clerk||4940|
|Senior Commercial cum Ticket Clerk||5638|
|Senior Clerk cum Typist||2873|
|Junior Account Assistant cum Typist||3164|
|Senior Time Keeper||14|
|Grand Total||35277 Vacancies|
Eligibility Criteria For RRB NTPC Recruitment
- For Graduate Posts: 18 years to 30 years.
- For Under Graduate Posts: 18 years to 33 years.
- For Graduate Posts: Minimum required qualification is a Graduation Degree.
- For Under Graduate Posts: Minimum required qualification is 12th Pass.
Selection Process of RRB NTPC Recruitment
Selection process will be as follows:
- Two- Stage Computer Based Test (CBT)
- Skill Test
- Document Verification
- Medical Examination
Download RRB NTPC Recruitment Notification/ Syllabus PDF
- You need to visit the official website of RRB in which you want to apply.
- Now, click on RRB NTPC CEN 01/ link available at the homepage.
- The syllabus for the CBTs is available in the notification itself.
How To Apply For RRB NTPC Recruitment Online Application Form
- You need to visit the official website i.e. www.indianrailways.gov.in .
- Go to ‘News and Recruitment’ and select ‘Railway Recruitment Board’.
- Select the RRB to which you wish to apply.
- Click on the ‘New Registration’.
- Enter your personal details, Aadhaar Number, Mobile Number and email-ID.
- then submit for registration
- OTPs shall be sent to the registered mobile number and email.
- The candidate should enter the OTP and click on “Activation Link”.
- On successful OTP activation, Registration Number will be generated and sent on registered email ID and mobile number.
- Proceed by clicking on the Candidate Login using the Registration Number and password.
- Enter the required details in the application from.
- Now, choose payment mode i.e. Bank (Online Net Banking/Credit Card/Debit Card/UPI and Offline Challan) and pay the application fee.
- If the candidate is eligible for more than one post, he/she must set the priority/preferences for the posts.
- Fill up your educational qualification details.
- Also, provide your bank account details for refund purpose.
- Now, upload your colour photograph and scanned signature and other mentioned documents.
- Confirm the declaration and submit the form.
- take print of the application and preserve it for reference and record.
RRB NTPC Recruitment Application Fee
|General/ OBC||INR 500/-|
|Out of this fee, INR 400 shall be refunded on appearing in 1st Stage CBT.|
|Women/ SC/ ST/ PWD/ Others||INR 250/-|
|This fee shall be refunded on appearing in 1st Stage CBT.|
Click Here To Apply For RRB NTPC Recruitment .
Complete Details given here are based on official details. If you get help from this article, share with your friends. You can also comment queries in below comment section.