www.ongcindia.com – ONGC Apprentice Recruitment 2019-20 Online Form Last Date. Apply Online For ONGC Recruitment 2019 Registration.
All the eligible candidates who are looking to apply for ONGC Apprentice Recruitment 2019 can fill up Online Registration Form from official website www.ongcindia.com . You may check here all details regarding www.ongcindia.com Recruitment 2019. Candidates can apply for ONGC Recruitment 2019 using direct link available on this web page.
ONGC Apprentice Recruitment 2019-20 Online Application Form Last Date – www.ongcindia.com
- ONGC Apprentice Recruitment 2019-20 Online Application Form Last Date – www.ongcindia.com
- ONGC Apprentice Recruitment 2019 Important Dates
- Number of Vacancies For ONGC Apprentice Recruitment 2019-20
- Eligibility Criteria for ONGC Apprentice Recruitment 2019-20
- Selection Process for ONGC Apprentice Recruitment 2019-20
- Required Documents for ONGC Apprentice Recruitment 2019-20
- How to Apply for ONGC Apprentice Recruitment 2019-20
- ONGC Apprentice Recruitment Important Links
ONGC (Oil and Natural Gas Corporation) presents online recruitment on 4014 postes in different trades. Check your eligibility in the given article and then apply for ONGC Apprentice Recruitment 2019-20. The required qualification for ONGC Apprentice Recruitment are either ITI diploma or graduation degree. The last date to apply for ONGC Apprentice Recruitment is 28th march .
ONGC Apprentice Recruitment 2019 Important Dates
|ONGC Online Application Starts From||14th March 2019|
|ONGC Online Application Ends on||28th March 2019|
|Result Declaration For ONGC Recruitment||1st April 2019|
|Document Verification for ONGC||8th to 12th April 2019|
|Joining Date for ONGC||15th April 2019|
Number of Vacancies For ONGC Apprentice Recruitment 2019-20
The total number of vacancies that has been approved bt ONGC are 4014 . These have been divided into many sectors . Number of posts in different sectors are given below in the table-
Eligibility Criteria for ONGC Apprentice Recruitment 2019-20
|General||18-24 years||ITI or Graduation degree||
Selection Process for ONGC Apprentice Recruitment 2019-20
- The selection of the candidate depends on the merit list prepared on the basis of the qualifying exam.
- Then document verification process will be conducted for the shortlisted students.
- At last the finally selected candidates will be trained for 12 months.
Required Documents for ONGC Apprentice Recruitment 2019-20
- Pan card and aadhar card.
- Mobile number and valid email id.
- 10th and 12th marksheet.
- Birth certificate .
- Qualification certificate.
- Community and PWD certificate.
How to Apply for ONGC Apprentice Recruitment 2019-20
- First of all visit to the given official website – www.ongcindia.com .
- Now click to “career ” option.
- Click on “Engagement of Apprentices under the Apprentices Act, 1961” link.
- Read the appeared notification and check your eligibility.
- Now click on “Apply Online ” option.
- Fill up the application form with correct details.
- Now upload your passport size recent photo and signature.
- Along with application form , upload the required documents.
- Then pay the application fee with any online mode of payment.
- Submit your application form.
- Take a print copy of the application form.
ONGC Apprentice Recruitment Important Links
|ONGC Apprentice Recruitment 2019 Notification||Click Here|
|ONGC Registration Form (http://www.ongcapprentices.co.in/user/registration.php)||Click Here|
|Official Website (https://www.ongcindia.com/)||Click Here|
Complete Details given here are based on official details. If you get help from this article, share with your friends. You can also comment queries in below comment section. www.jankalyanportal.in