YSR Cheyutha Scheme 2021 Apply Online, AP Cheyutha Scheme 2021 Eligibility List, Cheyutha Scheme 2021 Status, YSR Cheyutha Scheme Beneficiary List, Cheyutha Scheme Application Status, YSR Cheyutha Scheme In Telugu, navasakam.ap.gov.in Registration Form, YSR Cheyutha Scheme Helpline Number Check Complete Details From This Page.
- YSR Cheyutha Scheme 2021 – navasakam.ap.gov.in Status, List
- YSR Cheyutha Jagananna Scheme Online Registration Form
- How To Apply Online for AP YSR Cheyutha 2021?
- YSR Cheyutha Scheme 2021 Beneficiary List & Payment Status
navasakam.ap.gov.in Registration Form – The YSR Cheyutha Plan is the full title of the program, which has been introduced by YS Jagan Mohan Reddy, the Andhra State Chief Minister. The program has been launched for Andhra Pradesh’s minority females, under which they could receive an annuity of Rs.75,000/-. Just Andhra Pradesh citizens are eligible to register for this program, which is run by the state government. Anyone can apply for such a scheme electronically, and online submissions will be available shortly.
YSR Cheyutha Scheme Phase 2 List – Women between the ages of 40 and 65 who are SC/ST/BC are eligible for financial help of Rs.18,750/- through this plan. I hope that all of you will apply as quickly as possible to this program and that you would be able to register as per your qualifying conditions. The government’s major goal with this program is to assist women. Females from the city of Andhra Pradesh’s financially weaker sectors no longer have to worry regarding their money troubles so because the government has devised a brilliant scheme to assist every one of these categories of women in creating their work prospects.
YSR Cheyutha Scheme 2021 Eligibility Requirements
To enroll in this program, you must bear the following points in mind:
- For this program, you must be between the ages of 45 and 60.
- You are not eligible to apply if someone in your family works for the government.
- You cannot qualify for this program if you own and over 3 acres of property.
- A female who wishes to enroll must earn a minimum of Rs.12,000 per year.
- You could only register if you have a stable address in Andhra Pradesh.
- All women are eligible to apply for this program.
- Only females from the SC/ST/BC categories are eligible to apply.
- You cannot apply for this scheme if you own a four-wheeled vehicle.
YSR Cheyutha Scheme 2021 Documentation Required
For this plan, the essential documentation is needed:
- Aadhaar Number
- Address Evidence
- Proper address
- Phone Number
- Domicile Certification
- Bank Account details
- Age Verification
- Caste Certification
YSR Cheyutha Scheme 2021 Benefits
The following advantages are accessible to you as a result of this scheme:
- This scheme would provide you with Rs.75,000/- over four years.
- The prize will be paid out in four equivalent installments so over course of four years to the ladies who would benefit from it.
- They wish to emphasize that this approach will mostly help women.
- The state administration would grant Rs.19,000/- for women between the ages of 40 and 65 each year.
- The administration of Andhra Pradesh provides annuities to its ladies.
- It is also incredibly simple and completely free to register to this website.
- You would not be charged any fees in order to register.
- Females from the SC, ST, and BS categories gain a great from this.
How To Apply Online for AP YSR Cheyutha 2021?
- To apply for a position online, go over to the official site.
- Then, go to the main page and click on “Register Now.”
- The registration form would appear with the next screen when you click.
- You must complete all the data requested in the application, including your name, father/name, husband’s Birthdate, nationality, profession, and any other data.
- After you’ve filled out the form, you’ll need to submit all of your papers.
- After that, you must click submission to finish your registration.
YSR Cheyutha Scheme 2021 Beneficiary List & Payment Status
- To view the Recipient List, go to the authorized webpage of Andhra Pradesh.
- Next, on the main page, select “Dashboard” from the drop-down menu.
- Following selecting, go to the next page and pick the “Beneficiary List” option.
- After that, click on the beneficiary list and choose your district, secretary, and Area.
- In front of you, the recipient list will appear.
- You may look up your name on the list.
- With the exception of the aforementioned scheme, Jagan Mohan Reddy had introduced a number of programs to assist all citizens:
- The concept, dubbed ‘YSR Sampoorna Poshana Plus,’ has now expanded to include 77 genealogical texts. In both the strategies, it has decided to burn down 1,863.11 crores.
- In accordance with the High Judge’s rulings, the Government also made some changes to the housing plan.
- The designated housing destinations can now be transferred simply once the receiver constructs a home and lives in it for a minimum of 5 years, according to the new rules and limitations.
- The cost payback will be genuinely credited to either the recordings of the mothers in four sections underneath the ‘YSR Vidhya Deevena,’ according to the Minister, giving them the alternative to inspect the administration in terms of educators and foundations.
- Another key decision was the Cabinet’s fundamental agreement to establish a Sanskrit institution at Tirupati. It also approved the proposals for the A.P. Advanced Education Society to establish Telugu and Vedic institutions.
|Application Form Link||Click Here|